His-Majesty-JacksonHis-Majesty-Jackson

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 11 Fans

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

ugh

You did it. Congratulations. You convinced me to kill myself.

All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Right on

Haven't seen any of your work since JA died. Makes me miss watching everyone's boxman animations. Good stuff. Hope you're still doin your thing.

Jae responds:

I definitely am. I remember you, too! How have you been? (PM)

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

Sweet

Seeing a collab like this was a blast from the past. Makes me miss the days of JA2. Everyone did good jobs, and it brightened my day to watch great animators whose work I hadn't seen in a long time.

Zwickel responds:

JA2...

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

good

This, of course, was really good. You did a great job telling a story. However, there was much less animation than the previous installments. I really hope you put the work necessary into #5 to make the animation as spectacular as all the others. You managed set the bar really high for yourself.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

dear god

You didn't even capture the style at all. You just made a really bad animation. I'm not really a fan of the awesome series but it looks like you weren't even trying. The jokes were either directly in refrence to (stolen from) metal gear awesome, or "ha ha he got hit in the nuts." At least Egoraptor can animate. And do voices. In fact I've gained a new respect for him after watching this...
In short the 10 year old I know thinks this is the pinnacle of comedic genius. Congratulations.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

well...

You took something mildly amusing, and put minimal art and animation to it. There was hardly any substance at all, and I have a feeling that most of the people who liked it so much havent seen the real thing, or even know that it exists.
Also I have the feeling that anyone who doesn't like this flash is going to be branded as attacking it for it being so anime.
sigh...

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

Nice

The animation was quite good for something on NG. Glad to see that there were hardly any tweens, but for the love of god do some life drawing! It appears you have a firm concept of how to draw from anime, but if you practiced with drawing from life you could improve greatly so your art matches your animation.

Otherwise it was an enjoyable watch. It had a good atmosphere which immediately set the mood of the piece, and was executed very nicely and quietly. The blue haired guys acting left something to be disered, but the blonde girl was one of the better internet voice actors I've heard. This was a solid piece, and only staggered in a few places like art and some audio mixing where it was hard to hear the voices. Keep going, you have great potential and I look forward to your future work.

Bubbowrap responds:

I literally laughed at the first paragraph; I finish my figure drawing class on Tuesday, and I started the class well after I finished the Flash xD Just found it sort of ironic.

Thank you! Hopefully, I won't let you down!

art in the playground art in the playground

Great

I laughed, I cried, I gave it a 5.
I'm so glad to see people actually still submit good, well executed, proffessional stuff here.

~SpeedAnim:FreedomParty~ ~SpeedAnim:FreedomParty~

Good.

I'm glad to see that people are practicing like this instead of just the typical NG "tween the shit out of everything" approach. While you skimped on animating some of it, you did above average on the parts you did animate.
What I can see you need work on are your general motions. The characters seemed a little stiff. You need to make your motions huge and noticable! Don't be afraid to push your limits. Have the characters whole body rotate with a punch, so you have a nice long powerful motion. From there you can work on your followthroughs, to make the motions seem still larger and more realistic. I'd really like to see more of these, next time pushing the boundaries far out of your comfort zone with new poses, giant motions, and working on making things appear as if they have weight and mass using followthroughs.

SpikeVallentine responds:

thanks for your honesty. I'm working on another one now and i've improved. but yeah, okay yeah, my line art needs practice, that's why my animation is not the greatest, it's the line art. so these excerisses makes me reaal comfortable

Clash Clash

Dewd you are my hero

Pretty damn awesome. You should make a montage of all of your unfinished stuff too.